[Gluster-users] GCS 0.4 release
amukherj at redhat.com
Thu Dec 13 04:06:57 UTC 2018
Today, we are announcing the availability of GCS (Gluster Container
Storage) 0.4. The release was bit delayed to address some of the critical
issues identified. This release brings in a good amount of bug fixes along
with some key feature enhancements in GlusterD2. We’d request all of you to
try this out and provide feedback.
Highlights and updates since v0.3:
- Brick Multiplexing support in GD2
- Better distributed and resilient transaction engine in GD2
- replace brick, volume profile API support in GD2
- Critical memory leak in net/rpc package of GD2
- Support of bytes as unit in volume size for volume create request in
- Self heal, snapshot brick count, volume profile metrics in
- Initial SDK skeleton in anthill (gluster-operator)
- Glusterd2: https://github.com/gluster/glusterd2
- Gluster CSI driver: https://github.com/gluster/gluster-csi-driver
- Gluster-prometheus: https://github.com/gluster/gluster-prometheus
- Anthill - https://github.com/gluster/anthill/
For more details on the specific content of this release please refer .
If you are interested in contributing, please see  or contact the
gluster-devel mailing list. We’re always interested in any bugs that you
find, pull requests for new features and your feedback.
 https://waffle.io/gluster/gcs?label=GCS%2F0.4 - search for ‘Done’ lane
 https://github.com/gluster/gcs <https://github.com/gluster/gcs/releases>
- Atin (atinm)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-users