[Gluster-users] Community Meeting, Tomorrow - Dec 5 at 15:00 UTC
amye at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 15:20:36 UTC 2018
So the agenda for today's meeting has some questions, but unfortunately, we
don't have the maintainers group online to be able to assist.
Here's what's come up:
- gluster-prometheus-exporter: the git tag still refer to 0.3dev, when a
final first release would be available? what are the targeted components
metrics of such release and next?
- gluster-block: benchmark reporting: couldn't find anything online, what
expectations should we have?
- glusterd2: any timeline of when would be production ready?
- glusterfs: running glusterfs on high spec HW is it a waste of resources
or there are plans for optimizations? NVDIM support? NVME drives etc
- georeplication: implementation and monitoring seems to be challenging
what is the vision?
- heketi coming up features?
Putting this on the mailing list for larger visibility.
On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 10:39 AM Amye Scavarda <amye at redhat.com> wrote:
> https://bit.ly/gluster-community-meetings has an agenda, but should we
> postpone these to January?
> If we were to replace the Community Meetings with a video call to present
> current work, would that be more effective? Would you rather just do office
> hours for a particular feature?
> Drop a note on list for what you'd like to see happen with the community
> meetings, overall Gluster community. :D
> - amye
> Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-users