[Gluster-users] [External] Re: file metadata operations performance - gluster 4.1

Poornima Gurusiddaiah pgurusid at redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 15:47:31 UTC 2018

To enable nl-cache please use group option instead of single volume set:

#gluster vol set VOLNAME group nl-cache

This sets few other things including time out, invalidation etc.

For enabling the option Raghavendra mentioned, you ll have to execute it
explicitly, as it's not part of group option yet:

#gluster vol set VOLNAME performance.nl-cache-positive-entry on

Also from the past experience, setting the below option has helped in
performance:

# gluster vol set VOLNAME network.inode-lru-limit 200000

Regards,
Poornima