[Gluster-users] Issues in AFR and self healing

Pablo Schandin pablo.schandin at avature.net
Tue Aug 14 12:15:53 UTC 2018

Thanks for the info!

I cannot see any logs in the mount log besides one line every time it
rotates

[2018-08-13 06:25:02.246187] I [glusterfsd-mgmt.c:1821:mgmt_getspec_cbk]
0-glusterfs: No change in volfile,continuing

But I did find in the glfsheal-gv1.log of the volumes some kind of
server-client connection that was disconnected and now it connects using
a different port. The block of log per each run is kind of long so I'm
copying it into a pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/bp06rrsT

Maybe this has something to do with it?

Thanks!