[Gluster-users] Gluster release 3.12.13 (Long Term Maintenance) Canceled for 10th of August, 2018

lemonnierk at ulrar.net lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Tue Aug 14 10:50:06 UTC 2018

Hi,

That's actually pretty bad, we've all been waiting for the memory leak
patch for a while now, an extra month is a bit of a nightmare for us.

Is there no way to get 3.12.12 with that patch sooner, at least ? I'm
getting a bit tired of rebooting virtual machines by hand everyday to
avoid the OOM killer ..

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 04:12:28PM +0530, Jiffin Tony Thottan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Currently master branch is lock for fixing failures in the regression
> test suite [1].
>
> As a result we are not releasing the next minor update for the 3.12 branch,
>
> which falls on the 10th of every month.
>
> The next 3.12 update would be around the 10th of September, 2018.
>
> Apologies for the delay to inform above details.
>
> [1]
> https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2018-August/055160.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Jiffin