[Gluster-users] Disperse volumes on armhf

Ashish Pandey aspandey at redhat.com
Fri Aug 3 05:57:36 UTC 2018

Yes, you should file a bug to track this issue and to share information.
Also, I would like to have logs which are present in /var/log/messages, specially mount logs with name mnt.log or something.

Following are the points I would like to bring in to your notice-

1 - Are you sure that all the bricks are UP?
2 - Is there any connection issues?
3 - It is possible that there is a bug which caused crash. So please check for core dump created while doing mount and you saw ENOTCONN error.
4 - I am not very much aware of armhf and have not run glusterfs on this hardware. So, we need to see if there is anything in code which is
stopping us to run glusterfs on this architecture and setup.
5 - Please provide the output of gluster v info and gluster v status for the volume in BZ.

---
Ashish