[Gluster-users] Performance drop from 3.8 to 3.10

WK wkmail at bneit.com
Fri Sep 22 21:19:16 UTC 2017

Maybe next week we can all explore this.

I'm on 3.10.5 and I don't have any complaints. Actually we are quite
happy with the new clusters,  but these were green field installations
that were built and then replaced our old 3.4 stuff.

So we are still really enjoying the sharding and arbiter improvements.

I therefore don't have any baseline stats to compare any performance diffs.

I'm curious as to what changed in 3.10 that would account for any change
in performance from 3.8 and in a similar vein what changes to expect in
3.12.x as we are thinking about making that jump soon.

-wk