[Gluster-users] Backup and Restore strategy in Gluster FS 3.8.4

Diego Remolina dijuremo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:49:30 UTC 2017

Not so fast, 3.8.4 is the latest if you are using official RHEL rpms
from Red Hat Gluster Storage, so support for that should go through
your Red Hat subscription. If you are using the community packages,
then yes, you want to update to a more current version.

Seems like the latest is: 3.8.4-44.el7

Diego