[Gluster-users] Gluster Server upgrade from 3.5 to 3.8 in online upgrade mode

Diego Remolina dijuremo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 19:33:49 UTC 2017

Nope, not gonna work... I could never go even from 3.6. to 3.7 without
downtime cause of the settings change, see:

http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users.old/2015-September/023470.html

Even when changing options in the older 3.6.x I had installed, my new
3.7.x server would not connect, so had to pretty much stop gluster in
all servers, update to 3.7.x offline, then start gluster and all
servers would see each other just fine.

Diego