[Gluster-users] GlusterFS as virtual machine storage

Pavel Szalbot pavel.szalbot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 09:02:36 UTC 2017

Hey guys,

I got another "reboot crash" with gfapi and this time libvirt-3.2.1
(from cbs.centos.org). Is there anyone who can audit the libgfapi
usage in libvirt? :-)

WK: I use bonded 2x10Gbps and I do get crashes only in heavy I/O
situations (fio). Upgrading system (apt-get dist-upgrade) was ok, so
this might be even related to amount of IOPS.

-ps