[Gluster-users] high number of pending calls

Ingard Mevåg ingard at jotta.no
Fri Sep 1 14:24:22 UTC 2017

Hi

We're seeing high? number of pending calls on two of our glusterfs 3.10
clusters.
We have not tried to tune anything except changing server.event-threads: 2

gluster volume status callpool | grep Pending results in various numbers
but more often that not a fair few of the bricks have 200-400 pending calls.

Is there a way I can debug this further?

The servers are 8x dual 8 core with 64G memory running a distributed
cluster with 4 bricks on each.
The four glusterfsd processes are averaging 100% cpu each and the load
average is around 25-30

kind regards
ingard