[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.8.13 data corruption

Mahdi Adnan mahdi.adnan at outlook.com
Mon Oct 9 13:25:35 UTC 2017

I only got this issue with this one template (CentOS7), i checked other templates and it worked fine.
I didn't quite understand what you need, i have one UUID and three files, one for the img and .meta and the other one is .lease.
I got the output of all three files which represent the VM i created from the template, is this correct ?

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/qzHmK8t-eJHM3hcZBVs5Yw

--

Respectfully
Mahdi A. Mahdi