[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.8.13 data corruption

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Mon Oct 9 10:59:07 UTC 2017

OK.

Is this problem unique to templates for a particular guest OS type? Or is
this something you see for all guest OS?

Also, can you get the output of `getfattr -d -m . -e hex <path>` for the
following two "paths" from all of the bricks:
path to the file representing the vm created off this template wrt the
brick. It will usually be $BRICKPATH/xxxx....xx/images/$UUID where $UUID
represents the uuid of the vm created from the template.  If im not wrong,
there would be two sets of a certain UUID2, UUID2.lease, UUID2.meta.
Please  get me the output of the command above for both the uuid files. The
one that has more than 2 hard links is the template. When you attach this
output, please make that distinction clear, so it will be easier to debug.

-Krutika