[Gluster-users] Brick and Subvolume Info

Gino Lisignoli glisignoli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 22:19:02 UTC 2017

Hello

I have a Distributed-Replicate volume and I would like to know if it is
possible to see what sub-volume a brick belongs to, eg:

A Distributed-Replicate volume containing:

Number of Bricks: 2 x 2 = 4
Brick1: node1.localdomain:/mnt/data1/brick1
Brick2: node2.localdomain:/mnt/data1/brick1
Brick3: node1.localdomain:/mnt/data2/brick2
Brick4: node2.localdomain:/mnt/data2/brick2

Is it possible to list the bricks in sub-volumes, showing which bricks are
mirrors of each other? My assumption is that the order the bricks are
listed determines what sub-volumes they are in.

Is it also possible to get the status of bricks in their sub-volume to
determine their health? Eg, are the bricks in a state where I can offline
one of the nodes, replace faulty drives and then online it again?