[Gluster-users] Slow write times to gluster disk

Pat Haley phaley at mit.edu
Wed May 31 14:03:32 UTC 2017

Hi Soumya,

For the latest test we set up a test gluster volume consisting of 2
bricks both residing on an NFS disk (/home). The gluster volume is
neither replicated nor striped.  The tests were performed on the server
hosting the disk, so no network was involved.

Addition details of the system are in
http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2017-April/030529.html
(note that here the tests are now all being done under the /home disk)

Pat