[Gluster-users] "Another Transaction is in progres..."

Krist van Besien krist at redhat.com
Wed May 31 13:32:51 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am trying to do trivial things, like setting quota, or just querying the
status and keep getting

"Another transaction is in progres for <some volume>"

These messages pop up, then disappear for a while, then pop up again...

What do these messages mean? How do I figure out which "transaction" is
meant here, and what do I do about it?

Krist

--
Vriendelijke Groet |  Best Regards | Freundliche Grüße | Cordialement