[Gluster-users] Community Meeting 2017-05-24

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed May 24 15:58:00 UTC 2017

Very poor turnout today, just 3 attendees including me.

But, we actually did have a discussion and came out with a couple of AIs.

The logs and minutes are available at the links below.

Archive: https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/wiki/Community-Meeting-2017-05-24
Minutes: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2017-05-24/gluster_community_meeting_2017-05-24.2017-05-24-15.03.html
Minutes (text):
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2017-05-24/gluster_community_meeting_2017-05-24.2017-05-24-15.03.txt
Log: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2017-05-24/gluster_community_meeting_2017-05-24.2017-05-24-15.03.log.html

The next meeting will be held on 7-June. The meeting pad is at
https://bit.ly/gluster-community-meetings as always for your updates
and topics.

~kaushal

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (kshlm, 15:08:19)

* Openstack Cinder glusterfs support has been removed  (kshlm, 15:17:35)
  * LINK:
    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/RedHat_GlusterFS_CI
    shows BharatK and deepakcs  (JoeJulian, 15:30:46)
  * LINK:
    https://github.com/openstack/cinder/commit/16e93ccd4f3a6d62ed9d277f03b64bccc63ae060
    (kshlm, 15:38:52)
  * ACTION: ndevos will check with Eric Harney about the Openstack
    Gluster efforts  (kshlm, 15:39:49)
  * ACTION: JoeJulian will share his conversations with Eric Harney
    (kshlm, 15:40:24)

Meeting ended at 15:42:15 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* ndevos will check with Eric Harney about the Openstack Gluster efforts
* JoeJulian will share his conversations with Eric Harney

Action Items, by person
* JoeJulian
  * JoeJulian will share his conversations with Eric Harney
* ndevos
  * ndevos will check with Eric Harney about the Openstack Gluster
    efforts
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)