[Gluster-users] URGENT - Cheat on quorum

lemonnierk at ulrar.net lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Thu May 18 14:57:33 UTC 2017

> If you know what you are getting into, then `gluster v set <volname>
> cluster.quorum-type none` should give you the desired result, i.e. allow
> write access to the volume.

Thanks a lot ! We won't be needing it now, but I'll write that in the wiki
just in case.

We realised that the problem was the CacheCade SSDs, they all died together
on every nodes. But that makes sense, they were used exactly the same through
gluster.
We disabled those for now, and once the heal finishes we'll change them one by
one.