[Gluster-users] Quota limits gone after upgrading to 3.8

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Mon May 8 14:28:58 UTC 2017

Hello,

I upgraded last week my 2 nodes replica GlusterFS cluster from 3.7.20 to 3.8.11 and on one of the volumes I use the quota feature of GlusterFS. Unfortunately, I just noticed by using the usual command "gluster volume quota myvolume list" that all my quotas on that volume are gone. I had around 10 different quotas set on different directories.

Does anyone have an idea where the quotas have vanished? are they gone for always and do I need to re-set them all?

Regards,
M.