[Gluster-users] Arbiter and Hot Tier

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Fri May 5 16:43:54 UTC 2017

Okay, just tried it in 3.9  Even though attaching a non arbiter volume
(say a replica-2 ) as hot-tier is succeeding at the CLI level, the brick
volfiles seem to be generated incorrectly (I see that the arbiter
translator is getting loaded in one of the replica-2 bricks too, which
is incorrect). I'd recommend not to use arbiter for tiering irrespective
of hot or cold tier.