[Gluster-users] Gluster and NFS-Ganesha - cluster is down after reboot

Adam Ru ad.ruckel at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:09:58 UTC 2017

Hi Soumya,

thank you very much for your reply.

I enabled pcsd during setup and after reboot during troubleshooting I
manually started it and checked resources (pcs status). They were not
running. I didn’t find what was wrong but I’m going to try it again.

I’ve thoroughly checked
http://gluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/NFS-Ganesha%20GlusterFS%20Integration/
and I can confirm that I followed all steps with one exception. I installed
following RPMs:
glusterfs-server
glusterfs-fuse
glusterfs-cli
glusterfs-ganesha
nfs-ganesha-xfs

and the guide referenced above specifies:
glusterfs-server
glusterfs-api
glusterfs-ganesha

glusterfs-api is a dependency of one of RPMs that I installed so this is
not a problem. But I cannot find any mention to install nfs-ganesha-xfs.

I’ll try to setup the whole environment again without installing
nfs-ganesha-xfs (I assume glusterfs-ganesha has all required binaries).

Again, thank you for you time to answer my previous message.

Kind regards,
Adam

Adam