[Gluster-users] How to fix heal-failed

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue May 2 22:20:35 UTC 2017

On 3/05/2017 5:17 AM, David Squire wrote:

> I am very new to Gluster; thank you very much for helping!
>
> My Gluster (version 3.5.9) volume is Distributed Replicated.  When I
> run “gluster volume heal my-volume info heal-failed” I get a very,
> very long list of items.

Not an expert, but :)

Could you please post your volume setup, i.e

     gluster volume info

And what linux distro/version you are using.

Version 3.5.9 is very old and no longer supported. If you can, I
recommend erasing the volume, updating to gluster 3.10, using the repos
from gluster.org and starting again.

--
Lindsay Mathieson