[Gluster-users] Issue with duplicated files in gluster 3.10

Luca Gervasi luca.gervasi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 17:02:35 UTC 2017

Hi,
I'm Andrea's collegue. I'd like to add that we have no trusted.afr xattr on
the root folder where those files are located and every file seems to be
clean on each brick.
You can find another example file's xattr here:
https://nopaste.me/view/3c2014ac
Here a listing: https://nopaste.me/view/eb4430a2
This behavior causes the directory which contains those files undeletable
(we had to clear them up on brick level, clearing all the hardlinks too).
This issue is visible on fuse mounted volumes while it's not noticeable
when mounted in NFS through ganesha.

Thanks a lot.

Luca Gervasi