[Gluster-users] one brick vs multiple brick on the same ZFS zpool.

Jamie Lawrence jlawrence at squaretrade.com
Wed Mar 8 19:35:10 UTC 2017

That said, if you’re not using the ZFS feature set and don’t want to invest some time on learning about it (it really is rather different than most file systems), I’d recommend *not* using it, because people all too often lose data due to misconfiguration, misunderstanding or the assumption that it behaves like other filesystems. In which case,  XFS is probably a good option for you.

-j