[Gluster-users] File operation failure on simple distributed volume

yonex yonexyonex at icloud.com
Tue Mar 7 09:23:28 UTC 2017

Hi Rafi

Sorry for the late. Though I eventually could not have reproduced the
problem out of the production environment, I will be able to run the
debug build as part of the production if it does not occur a
performance issue. I would like you to give me a guide about the debug
build. By the way, before that, as it would be helpful to update
glusterfs from 3.8.5 to 3.8.9, I am going to do this.

Regards

Yonex