[Gluster-users] Multi petabyte gluster

Alastair Neil ajneil.tech at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 17:01:44 UTC 2017

We are using 3.10 and have a 7 PB cluster.  We decided against 16+3 as the
rebuild time are bottlenecked by matrix operations which scale as the
square of the number of data stripes.  There are some savings because of
larger data chunks but we ended up using 8+3 and heal times are about half
compared to 16+3.

-Alastair