[Gluster-users] Disable write-back in tiering volume

kontakt kontakt at avatat.pl
Thu Jun 22 21:12:19 UTC 2017

Hi all!

I made GlusterFS volume based on few HDD at few servers and I wanted to add SSD based tiering. Write-back caching is problem for this case, because SSD are in only one server, so its failure results in failure of all tier and data loss.
I want to disable write-back caching and write from client nodes directly to HDD volume (cold tier). How can I do that?
My cluster is based on GlusterFS 3.10 and Debian 8.

Regards,

Bartosz