[Gluster-users] Teaming vs Bond?

David Gossage dgossage at carouselchecks.com
Mon Jun 19 13:27:50 UTC 2017

I haven't done any testing of performance differences, but on my oVirt/rhev
i use standard bonding as that's that it supports.  On the stand along
gluster nodes I use teaming for bonding.

Teaming may be slightly easier to manage, but not by much if you are
already used to bond setups.  I haven't noticed any bugs or issues using
teaming.

*David Gossage*
*Carousel Checks Inc. | System Administrator*
*Office* 708.613.2284