[Gluster-users] different brick using the same port?

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Mon Jun 19 12:55:54 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Yong Zhang <hiscal at outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi, all
>

> I found two of my bricks from different volumes are using the same port
> 49154 on the same glusterfs server node, is this normal?

No it's not.

Can you please help me with the following information:

1. gluster --version
2. glusterd log & cmd_history logs from both the nodes
3. If you are using latest gluster release (3.11) then glusterd statedump
output by executing
    # kill -SIGUSR1 $(pidof glusterd)
    the file will be available in /var/run/gluster