[Gluster-users] Extremely slow du

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Sun Jun 18 15:57:05 UTC 2017

Hi Mohammad,

A lot of time is being spent in addressing metadata calls as expected. Can
you consider testing out with 3.11 with md-cache [1] and readdirp [2]
improvements?

Adding Poornima and Raghavendra who worked on these enhancements to help
out further.

Thanks,
Vijay

[1] https://gluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/release-notes/3.9.0/