[Gluster-users] Transport Endpoint Not connected while running sysbench on Gluster Volume

Ben Turner bturner at redhat.com
Thu Jun 15 22:16:23 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----

I just did a quick google and saw:

http://docs.trendmicro.com/all/ent/ds/v9.5_sp1/en-us/DS_Agent-Linux_9.5_SP1_readme.txt

   - Anti-Malware is unable to scan fuse-based file-system if the
     mount owner is not root, and the mount does not allow other users to
     access. [26265]

So it would appear that there have been some issues with FUSE based file systems.  It may be worth reaching out to the vendor if you have support and see if there are any known issues with FUSE based systems.  In the meantime you may want to try NFS if you NEED the antivirus else you could leave it disabled until you get the issue sorted.

-b