[Gluster-users] About starting nfs-ganesha

te-yamauchi at usen.co.jp te-yamauchi at usen.co.jp
Tue Jun 13 00:10:30 UTC 2017

When using nfs-ganesha with GlusterFS, is it necessary to enable it with the following command?
# gluster nfs-ganesha enable
It is said that it is necessary to enable nfs-ganesha option when setting ganesha.enable on for volume.
It is said that setting of ganesha-ha.conf is necessary, but is it necessary to set up HA to use nfs-ganesha?
I would be pleased if you could tell me about HA setting example if possible.

Please wait .. This will take a few minutes to complete.
nfs-ganesha: failed: Failed to set up HA config for NFS - Ganesha. Please check the log file for details

By the way, if you start up nfs - ganesha service without doing the above and do export setting,
NFS connection is possible, but is not this an official connection method?

I am in trouble as nfs - ganesha does not move as I think.
Thank you,
Tesuo