[Gluster-users] Gluster deamon fails to start

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Mon Jun 12 11:57:08 UTC 2017

glusterd failed to resolve addresses of the bricks. This could happen
either because of glusterd was trying to resolve the address of the brick
before the N/W interface was up or a change in the IP? If it's the latter
then a point to note is that it's recommended that cluster should be formed
using hostname otherwise if the server goes through IP change we have to
change the configuration from the backend. If its the former, then this is
a race condition and restarting glusterd should bring back the service up.

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 10:01 PM, Langley, Robert <Robert.Langley at ventura.org