[Gluster-users] Extremely slow du

mohammad kashif kashif.alig at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 13:52:51 UTC 2017

Hi Vijay

Thanks for your quick response. I am using gluster 3.8.11 on  Centos 7
servers
glusterfs-3.8.11-1.el7.x86_64

clients are centos 6 but I tested with a centos 7 client as well and
results didn't change

gluster volume info Volume Name: atlasglust
Type: Distribute
Volume ID: fbf0ebb8-deab-4388-9d8a-f722618a624b
Snapshot Count: 0
Number of Bricks: 5
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: pplxgluster01.x.y.z:/glusteratlas/brick001/gv0
Brick2: pplxgluster02..x.y.z:/glusteratlas/brick002/gv0
Brick3: pplxgluster03.x.y.z:/glusteratlas/brick003/gv0
Brick4: pplxgluster04.x.y.z:/glusteratlas/brick004/gv0
Brick5: pplxgluster05.x.y.z:/glusteratlas/brick005/gv0
Options Reconfigured:
nfs.disable: on
performance.readdir-ahead: on
transport.address-family: inet
auth.allow: x.y.z

I am not using directory quota.

Please let me know if you require some more info

Thanks

Kashif