[Gluster-users] Urgent :) Procedure for replacing Gluster Node on 3.8.12

lemonnierk at ulrar.net lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Fri Jun 9 07:57:41 UTC 2017

> Must admit this sort of process - replacing bricks and/or node is *very*
> stressful with gluster. That sick feeling in the stomach - will I have to
> restore everything from backups?
>
> Shouldn't be this way.

I know exactly what you mean.
Last week end I replaced a server (it was working fine, though), I did that
in the middle of the night, very stressed. It ended up going perfectly fine
and no-one saw anything, but that exact sick feeling in the stomach.

Well, haven't had any problems lately so I guess It'll go away after a while,
just have to get used to see it working fine I suppose. That's kind of why
I haven't dared to upgrade from 3.7 yet I think