[Gluster-users] NFS-Ganesha packages for debian aren't installing

lemonnierk at ulrar.net lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Wed Jun 7 10:31:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

I finally have the opportunity to give NFS-Ganesha a try, so I followed that :
https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/nfs-ganesha/2.4.5/Debian/

But when I try to install it, I get this :

 nfs-ganesha : Depends: libntirpc1 (>= 1.4.3) but it is not going to be installed
 nfs-ganesha-fsal : Depends: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.9.14) but 1.8.22-0+deb8u1 is to be installed
                    Depends: libntirpc1 but it is not going to be installed

Clearly something must be missing, any idea what ?
I'm afraid to hear "you need the backports enabled", I'm asking hoping the packages are just
broken right now and will be fixed :)