[Gluster-users] Gluster and NFS-Ganesha - cluster is down after reboot

Jiffin Thottan jthottan at redhat.com
Tue Jun 6 04:43:45 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----
From: "hvjunk" <hvjunk at gmail.com>
To: "Adam Ru" <ad.ruckel at gmail.com>
Cc: gluster-users at gluster.org
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 9:29:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Gluster-users] Gluster and NFS-Ganesha - cluster is down after reboot

Sorry, got sidetracked with invoicing etc.

https://bitbucket.org/dismyne/gluster-ansibles/src/6df23803df43/ansible/files/?at=master

The .service files are the stuff going into SystemD, and they call the test-mounts.sh scripts.
The playbook installing higher up in the directory

I have submitted patch based on Hendrik scripts/systemd service file https://review.gluster.org/#/c/17339/

If everything works out, it can be included in next stable releases of gluster(3.8.13 and 3.10.3)