[Gluster-users] Upgrading Gluster revision (3.8.12 to 3.8.13) caused underlying VM fs corruption

Mahdi Adnan mahdi.adnan at outlook.com
Mon Jul 10 17:03:20 UTC 2017

I upgraded from 3.8.12 to 3.8.13 without issues.

Two replicated volumes with online update, upgraded clients first and followed by servers upgrade, "stop glusterd, pkill gluster*, update gluster*, start glusterd, monitor healing process and logs, after completion proceed to the other node"

check gluster logs for more information.

--

Respectfully
Mahdi A. Mahdi