[Gluster-users] NFS Ganesha

Anthony Valentine anthony.valentine at bldr.com
Thu Jul 6 16:34:05 UTC 2017

Hello!

I am attempting to setup a Gluster install using Ganesha for NFS using the guide found here http://blog.gluster.org/2015/10/linux-scale-out-nfsv4-using-nfs-ganesha-and-glusterfs-one-step-at-a-time/

The Gluster portion is working fine, however when I try to setup Ganesha I have a problem.  The guide says to run 'gluster nfs-ganesha enable' however when I do, I get the following error:

                [root at glustertest1 ~]# gluster nfs-ganesha enable
unrecognized word: nfs-ganesha (position 0)

Has this command changed?  If so, what is the new command?  If not, why would I be getting this error?

Is there a more recent guide that I should be following?

Thank you in advance!

Anthony Valentine