[Gluster-users] Replace replicate in single brick

Ashish Pandey aspandey at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 07:12:54 UTC 2017

This is the format which we have followed in this command . There could be a case when you want to
keep the same bricks which you have added using IP address but now instead of IP address you want that all the bricks should have hostname.
In this case you have to mention both the source as well as destination, even if logically both represent the same node.

There could also be other cases which I don't remember now.