[Gluster-users] Replace replicate in single brick

Andrus, Brian Contractor bdandrus at nps.edu
Tue Jan 10 18:07:54 UTC 2017

Gandalf,

From what I see, it doesn’t:
reset-brick <volname> <hostname:brick-path>

He showed the syntax for ‘replace-brick’ not ‘reset-brick’, which, since I am on 3.8.5, hopefully works when a source-brick is missing….
Anyone know if that would be true? Or do I have to upgrade to 3.9 to be able to replace a completely unavailable, missing brick replica?

I guess I will find out, since I could put the old disk back in with the errors if it must exist.

Brian