[Gluster-users] Performance testing striped 4 volume

Karan Sandha ksandha at redhat.com
Thu Jan 5 06:24:43 UTC 2017

Hi Zack,

As the bricks had already been used before, gluster doesn't allow to
create volume with same brick path until you use "force" at the end of
the command. As you are doing performance testing i would recommend to
clean the bricks and  issue the same command.

. sudo gluster volume create gluster1 transport tcp
cyan:/gluster/ssd1/brick1*new* green:/gluster/ssd1/brick2*new*
red:/gluster/ssd1/brick3*new* pink:/gluster/ssd1/brick4*new
*

for time being this will solve the your problem.

Thanks & Regards

Karan Sandha