[Gluster-users] How does layout make and store?

Tahereh Fattahi t28.fattahi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 06:03:31 UTC 2017

Hi
I want to know how the layout of directories does store? Is everything just
in trusted.glusterfs.dht? or something else has role in this subject?
another question is about making the layout, does layout make in client
side or server side? for example the trusted.glusterfs.dht get value in
client or server? I had thought that client should do that but the field
list[].start and list[].stop in layout structure does not get value in
mkdir but after mkdir this attribute has value in server side