[Gluster-users] Problems restarting gluster

xina towner xinatowner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 10:24:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

we are using glusterfs with replica 2, we have 16 server nodes and around
40 client nodes.

It happens sometimes that they lose connectivity and when we restart the
node so it can come online again the server kicks us from the server and we
are unable to login using ssh but the server responds to ICMP messages.

I've google a little bit but I'm unable to find any reason why this is
happening or any fix or workaround. Have you any experienced this situation
also?

I've found this message:
http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users.old/2015-February/020635.html

But I can't find any answer.