[Gluster-users] Samba ctdb questions

Ira Cooper icooper at redhat.com
Thu Feb 9 15:06:08 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'd recommend reading about CTDB Registry based configuration, and how it works.

For any clustered CTDB setup where you can use it, it will likely make your life easier.

I recommend Googling on it, and reading the smb.conf, and ctdb man pages.  I think that should make things clearer.

I have no idea how well things will work on el7, I tend to do custom builds on Fedora, alas. :)

Cheers,

-Ira