[Gluster-users] should geo repl pick up changes to a vol?

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 10:12:18 UTC 2017

On 03/02/17 07:25, Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following steps needs to be followed when a brick is added from new node on master.
>
> 1. Stop geo-rep
geo repl which master volume had a brick removed:

~]$ gluster volume geo-replication GROUP-WORK
10.5.6.32::GROUP-WORK-Replica status

MASTER NODE    MASTER VOL    MASTER
BRICK                                  SLAVE USER
SLAVE                            SLAVE NODE    STATUS
CRAWL STATUS     LAST_SYNCED
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10.5.6.100     GROUP-WORK
/__.aLocalStorages/3/0-GLUSTERs/GROUP-WORK    root
10.5.6.32::GROUP-WORK-Replica    10.5.6.32     Active
History Crawl    2017-02-01 15:24:05

~]$ gluster volume geo-replication GROUP-WORK
10.5.6.32::GROUP-WORK-Replica stop
Staging failed on 10.5.6.49. Error: Geo-replication session
between GROUP-WORK and 10.5.6.32::GROUP-WORK-Replica does
not exist.
geo-replication command failed

10.5.6.49 is the brick which was added, now part of the
master vol.