[Gluster-users] should geo repl pick up changes to a vol?

Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar khiremat at redhat.com
Fri Feb 3 07:25:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

The following steps needs to be followed when a brick is added from new node on master.

1. Stop geo-rep

2. Run the following command on the master node where passwordless SSH
  connection is configured, in order to create a common pem pub file.

    # gluster system:: execute gsec_create

3. Create the geo-replication session using the following command.
  The push-pem and force options are required to perform the necessary
  pem-file setup on the slave nodes.

    # gluster volume geo-replication MASTER_VOL SLAVE_HOST::SLAVE_VOL create push-pem force

4. Start geo-rep

Thanks and Regards,
Kotresh H R