[Gluster-users] Strange - Missing hostname-trigger_ip-1 resources

Soumya Koduri skoduri at redhat.com
Fri Feb 3 07:42:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 02/03/2017 07:52 AM, ML Wong wrote:
> Hello All,
> Any pointers will be very-much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
>
> Environment:
> Running centOS 7.2.511
> Gluster: 3.7.16, with nfs-ganesha on 2.3.0.1 from centos-gluster37 repo
> sha1: cab5df4064e3a31d1d92786d91bd41d91517fba8  ganesha-ha.sh
>
> we have used this set up in 3 different gluster, nfs-ganesha
> environment. The cluster got setup when we do 'gluster nfs-ganesha
> enable' , and we can serve NFS without issues. And i see all the
> resources got created, but not the *hostname*-trigger_ip-1 resources? Is
> that normal?

Yes it is normal. With change [1], new resource agent attributes have
been introduced in place of *-trigger_ip-1 to monitor, move the VIP  and
put the cluster in grace. More details are in the change# commit msg.

Thanks,
Soumya

[1]
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/commit/e8121c4afb3680f532b450872b5a3ffcb3766a97