[Gluster-users] Rebooting cluster nodes - GFS3.8

Bernhard Dübi 1linuxengineer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 18:49:27 UTC 2017

Hi,
just wanted to write the same thing.
there was once a post that suggested to kill the gluster processes
manually but I guess rebooting the machine will do the same. the
clients will stall for a while and then continue do access the volume
from the remaining node.
it is very important that you checj the heal status before you bring
down the next node otherwise you could end up in a split brain
situation.
hope this helps
Bernhard