[Gluster-users] Rebooting cluster nodes - GFS3.8

Andrew Kester aikester at aikester.com
Tue Dec 5 17:36:24 UTC 2017

On my setup at least, just issuing the reboot command works without any
issue.  I've done a number of rolling reboots for software / kernel
upgrades in the manner you've described this way.

The one gotcha I've found is when the node comes back online.  I
manually check healing to ensure that everything is synced and back
online before taking other nodes offline.

---
Thanks,

Andrew Kester
The Storehouse